Monday 10 March 2014

THE BREIF HISTORY OF G.E.P. AND THE LITTLE BOASTING RIGHTS OF SUCCESS C. EMMANUEL DURING HIS REGIME AS THE DIRECTOR OF THE INDUSRY.

Date: 13th October, 2013.


2009, I founded the industry as a theatre, and named it Young Stars Entertainment Club (YSEC), with the total assistance of my closed friend Precious C. Joseph whom was always there for me. Then on that same year, I was made the President and Precious the Director. During our regime, Alexander Sandy was the Assistant Director and Stephen Woodman was the Vice President. That same year, I change the YSEC to YSEP i.e. Young Stars Entertainment Production with the motto: Great Love and Unity. And the rehearsal ground was founded by me.


2010, we lost our rehearsal ground and I officially appealed to Morning Star School and God granted us success to be using the school for our rehearsals through the help of one of our Artistes - Chijioke Ike (a.k.a. Padoski), whom was a student of the school. Then we dissolved the post of Presidentship and its Vice with the childish though that we were then an industry and industry haves Director as the overall. Then I was made the Director of the Industry and I changed the name to Great-Stars Entertainment Production with the motto: Best Place to Excel in Creativity. Then I single handedly registered the industry under Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Abuja. The registration certificate was issued to me with the registration number RV123351, confirming the industry to be legalized under the Federal Government of Nigeria with the sum of N20,000.00 only. It wasn’t an easy process, but it was fairly actualized with the help of my legal experience during my stay as the Legitimate Secretary in the Law Firm of P. C. Anene & Co., Dominion Chambers and by the unfailing Gods Grace upon me. Then I designed a Logo, Identity Card and Membership Form for the industry.


2011, I wrote a story, screen-played and produced it for the industry. I designed website, open e-mail address and facebook page for the industry.


2012, we lost our rehearsal ground and I officially appealed to Christus Int’l School and God granted us success to be using the school as our rehearsals ground. Within a period of six months, we lost the rehearsal ground and I immediately appealed to Rapid Result Academy and God granted us that same name SUCCESS and that is where we are using now for rehearsals, which I know that God will from here and catapult us to our private rehearsal ground with a short period of time. That same 2012, I screen-played the story of David Ezeja and tried producing the story but couldn’t, due to some little financial challenges. I wrote a nice entertainment handout for the industry which comprises of the theoretical part of acting, dancing and general entertainment. I gave awards of merit to the best actor, best actress, best dancer, most humble artiste, best director, best joker and best singer of the year 2012 on our end of year party. I underwent my Set Directing training under Sir Henry C. Emeka whom taught me how to direct a movie, and I promised to always honour him wherever I go because if I should stand as a Set Director today, it’s by the tutorials and enhancement he gave to me towards set directing.


2013, I declared no shooting in order to make the industry standard and equipped and to know the real members of the industry because many came because of the movie production we proposed as at 2012. I opened a Great-star branch at Ndoki and made my Location Manager - Goodluck Fred the Director of the branch and currently processing to have another branch at Lagos which one of my Artistes called Davies is yet to be inaugurated as the Director of the branch.

2013, I fought for unity amongst the theatres in Oyigbo, of which I have no other means of achieving it than to establish and organization called Oyigbo Directors Association (O.D.A.). Having the motive of restoring the glory of Oyigbo in the field of entertainment and artistic skills at large. Although, we are still coming up to the climax and I thanked God that my fellow wise Directors assisted me, because left for me, I wouldn’t achieve it alone.


During my regime as the Director of G.E.P., I created a room for Artiste Hunt, going round in and outside the city to hunt for talented artistes, bringing them into the industry and enhancing them on what entertainment is all about. I designed entertainment flyers, posters, handbills and advertised the industry on facebook in order to hunt the talented artistes. I also awarded scholarship of free membership to those whom money intended to hinder from becoming legal members of the industry by using my money to purchase Identity Cards, Forms and Handouts for them. I also engaged in preaching about entertainment to people and converting them to entertainment world.

I trained up numerous actors and actresses that would never fail me in entertainment world. I also trained up Directors that artistes would be proud of. I trained up Directors that would never fail me in the entertainment world.


During my regime as the Director of G.E.P., I didn’t engaged in frequently taking my artistes out for stage shows or stage competitions because I don’t want them to be possessed with the spirit of stage performances and exhibitions, rather I want them to be perfectly equipped in order to stand-out for the opportunities that would catapult them to the climax they ought to be in entertainment would. And this made some of my busy-body artistes to ignorantly have the thought that I don’t want them to excel nor be exposed.


During my regime as the Director of G.E.P., I don’t send my artistes out for auditions because I believed that my artistes are highly equipped to be hired for production proper and not to be called for auditioning. But this also made some of my busy-body artistes to ignorantly have the thought that I don’t want them to excel quickly.


During my regime as the Director of G.E.P., I hosted A JOINT REHEARSAL in the month of May, 2013 which all the theatres in Oyigbo came and rehearsed with us. It was very successful and that was the platform of Oyigbo Directors Association (O.D.A.).

During my regime as the Director of G.E.P., I was indeed very humble, obedient, disciplined, understanding, caring, loving, helpful, social, playful, advisable and respectful to all my artistes, both big and small. I never discriminated and above all, I was faithful and always there for my artistes whenever they need me. (MANY BOASTING RIGHTS BUT TO MENTION FEW).


With these entire brief history and little boasting rights of mine and with the perfect thought of mine in believing the fact that whomsoever I have in mind as the heir apparent to my directorship shall do greater works than the ones I have done. And the person is not other person than Akpan, Emmanuel Timiepi.  Then the directorship was handed over to Akpan, Emmanuel Timiepi on Sunday, the 13th day of October, 2013. But within just a month time, Akpan, Emmanuel Timiepi started malfunctioning over the post given to him, the the industry started going down until January, 2014 when he indicated his incompetency to handle the position then on Sunday, the 12th day of January, 2014, the DIRECTORSHIP of GREAT-STARS ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCTION was given to ALEXANDER, SAMSON SANDY by the PRESIDENT - EMMANUEL, SUCCESS CHUKWUEMEKA.

That is to say, ALEXANDER, SAMSON SANDY is now the DIRECTOR of GREAT-STARS ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCTION and ever since his regime, the industry is moving well.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!
 



SUCCESS C. EMMANUEL (AGN, DGN, AMP, ODA)
President / Founder / CEO
Great-stars Entertainment Production (G.E.P.)

1 comment:

  1. what if i want to join your group how will that be

    ReplyDelete